Developing models of GPDP through integration of sector specific inputs including DRR UNICEF support to aspirational districts (Sansad GPs)
Handholding and Implementing GPDP in 10 pachayats focusing on women and child friendly panchayats
10 Gram Panchayats in 10 Districts each including Aspirational districts of Uttar Pradesh
• Handholding of 10 panchayats to implement GPDP as per uploaded plan on planplus platform in 8 Aspirational districts and Barabanki.
• Completed orientation of elected women members and other leaders (women members of SMC, VHNSC, SHGs etc) towards active participation in implementation of GPDP through a charter of demand
• Completed development of implementation GPDP module for task force members
• Completed process documentation of GPDP implementation with specific focus on capturing implementation of activities related to women and children
• Completed capacity building of Field Facilitators UNICEF has partnered with SSK in creating model GPDP in the 10 GPs of Masuali block of Barabanki district in 2O16. ln 2O17, the partnership was extended to support in the finalization of the training module on GPDP, training of state Resource group and district resource group in the divisions of Lucknow and Saharanpur. In 2018 the partnership was again extended and the interventions aimed to support the sansad adarsh grams in the aspirational districts (one sansad GP from each of the eight) through models of GPDP. Additional two GPs were added for developing drought and flood mitigation models. These ten GPs across eight aspirational districts will focus on effective implementation of social protection through social registry, disaster mitigation and health.
The following activities were carried out during previous phase –
• Training of Task force members at GP level on GPDP and DRR
• Training of Field investigators on Survey tools for HH survey to prepare single registry
• Household Survey to develop database for single registry in 10 GPs
• Preparation of Model Health Budget for GP (Prototype) including desk review of available resources from health department and
Developing models of GPDP through integration of sector specific inputs including DRR UNICEF support to Aspirational districts (Sansad GPs).
• Handholding support to task force members from 10 GPs
• During actual GPDP Plan Preparation exercise documentation of best practices